You know how often I disregard these things?
1. Post these rules. (Fine)
2. Post 8 facts about your character (you get five)
3. Tag 8 other characters (You get four) Edit
4. Post their names with the creators avatars.
5. No tag backs (Like hell)
Was tagged for Pft
but really didn't want to do this as I'm remaking its Ref, which would give out some new info.
1. Pft wasn't made using modern taxidermy (otherwise it wouldn't be able to move)
2. It does not have a true gender. Although people often use 'he', Pft is technically closer to being female. The jackrabbit body that was used was female, and the horns from a male pronghorn antelope. However, because there are no internal organs, and no external features, Pft does not have a gender, nor recognize itself as either.
3. People seem to mistake Pft for being the reincarnated soul of the jackrabbit who's body it was made from. However, Pft is an amalgam of different soul bits. By this logic, 'Pft' is a 'unique' soul, meaning that it is not simply someone else's soul stuck in a taxidermy, but a new soul altogether.
4. I originally started drawing it about 4 years ago as a way to test humanoid pose. A short-lived prototype character followed, but was named Pift and was an actual jackalope, not a fake taxidermy.
5. Probably the character I've put the most philosophical thought into. Its definitely one of my favorite characters because of this, and I've become sentimentally attached to its general concept.
Ibis (That or if you really wanted to, Reza)
any (you can't escape this!)
(Didn't tag anyone Haunti tagged)